Our Summer Program is designed to reinforce and maintain essential academic and social-emotional skills learned throughout the school year. Students accomplish this through projects and hands-on learning activities that promote critical thinking, creativity, and communication skills. At the end of the program, students will have the opportunity to present their projects and assignments to classmates and staff. Each week will encompass new themes related to jobs in the community, cultural diversity, and more! Students will enjoy creative activities, social-emotional support, and outdoor time on our new campus!
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Increased focus on creative and non-academic opportunities,
such as arts and music.
• Outdoor sports activities and cooperative gameplay to include
team building and sportsmanship skills.
• Guest speakers and presentations from members of the
community on various topics including jobs, careers, and more!
• Thorough integration of related services with academic
programming to promote generalization of various skills with real-
• Opportunities to practice social-emotional and executive
functioning skills learned during the school year.