July 1 - July 25
9:00 am to 2:45 pm Mondays – Thursdays
We are currently updating this page. In the meantime if you have questions please contact admissions:
Our Summer Program (Extended School Year) is designed to reinforce and maintain
essential academic and social-emotional skills learned throughout the school year.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Increased focus on creative and non-academic opportunities,
such as arts and music.
• Outdoor sports activities and cooperative gameplay to include
team building and sportsmanship skills.
• Guest speakers and presentations from members of the
community on various topics including jobs, careers, and more!
• Thorough integration of related services with academic
programming to promote generalization of various skills with real-
• Opportunities to practice social-emotional and executive
functioning skills learned during the school year.